British cruise line P&O Cruises, sailing its first ever Arabian Gulf cruise season out of Dubai this year, has included its array of Dubai departures in its latest cruise promotion ‘Calling Life’s Explorers’.
The cruise line has offers on cruises for as little as £199 per person or AED800, but the Dubai departures are being offered only with a reduced deposit and extra on-board spending money, as well as reduced rates on additional passengers.
A seaview cabin aboard Oceana on her Dubai 7-night roundtrip Dubai cruises, for example, starts at around £850, including flights from the UK to Dubai, with a £43 deposit and extra spending money on-board.
In addition, a third or fourth passenger sharing the same cabin cruises for just £1.
It’s not just the Dubai cruise season that’s included in the sale, cruises to the Caribbean and Europe are also on offer.
Only those who reserve Sea View Cabins, Balcony Cabins or Suites can claim free cash to spend on board. The sale ends on February 28, 2019.
“We are excited to be offering Dubai & Arabian Gulf cruises for the first time ever. The popularity of this region is soaring and these itineraries offer a mix of destinations, experiences and unique cultures complemented by a choice of unusual tours including camel racing and dune rides,” says Paul Ludlow, President of P&O Cruises.
“P&O Cruises is British through and through,” he adds. “We recognise that British guests want the security of a home away from home, not to mention personal service, the feeling of anticipation, incredible adventures ashore, relaxation and friendships – all coming together to create lasting memories.”
Oceana is a mid-size cruise ship, fresh from a major refit that saw many of her public areas and technical equipment overhauled. She now has the feel of a much newer ship, closer to the standards of P&O’s new Britannia-class.
Here are our top picks from P&O’s winter sale (excluding Dubai):
- Belgium from £199pp– The Ventura is embarking on a two day round-trip cruise from Southampton, stopping off at Bruges
- France from £249pp– The Ventura is sailing from Southampton to Cherbourg and back again during a two day voyage
- The Netherlands from £339pp– Ever wanted to visit Amsterdam? The Ventura will be visiting there on a four day cruise from Southampton
- Spain, Portugal and Guernsey from £549pp– On this seven day trip, the Ventura will disembark at Vigo, Lisbon, Oporto and St Peter Port
- Northern Europe from £599pp– Stop off at Rotterdam, Bruges and Guernsey on a seven day trip on the Britannia
Categories: Middle East Cruise News